You may be an experienced social fundraiser, a complete newbie to the idea of peer-to-peer (or P2P) fundraising, or somewhere in between. No matter where you fall, the resources we've lined up below will help you make the most of your campaign, which will make the VEA Cider Run even more successful than last year and directly benefit the individuals we serve!
Hints and tips for a successful P2P campaign:
- You might already know and love Valley Educational Associates, but maybe your social circle isn't quite as familiar with us. Sharing some background information on VEA, such as our history, what we do, the people we serve, etc. can help your supporters get to know us and what we stand for, making their decision to support you that much easier!
Check out our website at valleyeducational.org. There, you'll find lots of great info that you can share with your supporters to let them know exactly what our mission is and why supporting the VEA Cider Run is a great decision.
- Create a free peer-to-peer fundraising page! Once your account is created, you'll receive a confirmation email. To log in to the site, follow this link to get started on your campaign: https://valleyeducational.z2systems.com/np/clients/valleyeducational/login.jsp
- Name, create, and customize your campaign. Set a goal, upload a photo, and write a message to your supporters letting them know why you believe in VEA! You can track your progress, as well as the overall campaign's progress, and keep track of event registrants who credit you for their registration, among lots of other things.
- Once you create your campaign, share it everywhere! Post a link to your campaign on Facebook, tweet it on Twitter, send a Snapchat to your pals, email it to your family members... get the news out there!
- Other tips:
- Set a high goal! Even if you don't reach it, a higher goal will encourage people to give more.
- Use excerpts from the VEA website and the Cider Run logo! Feel free to use blurbs from our website to explain what we do here at VEA, and share the Cider Run logo (at the top of this blog) when you post!